These Laser Engraved Heart Markers are just precious and will make a wonderful memorial tribute to your cherished pet. It takes a special type of black granite to laser engrave a photograph onto its surface and these Absolute Black granite markers are perfect for the process. They provide excellent contrast for the distinguishing features of your loving pet and will last for centuries to come.
After you submit your order with a photograph, you will be kept informed every step of the way during the design process. Our expert crafts person will email you a layout proof and you will get to review the marker layout to ensure the picture, lettering and dates are correct. Final production will not start until you give us the go ahead.
Once the headstone is complete it will be carefully packaged and delivered right to your front door via UPS.
Production lead time is typically 10-14 business days before it ships out.
Small Heart Pet Headstone Size: 8" x 8" x 2"
Weight: 12 lbs.
In order to ensure the final product looks great, we will need the best possible photo(s) that you can provide. Here is a set of guidelines that will help you
select the best photograph.
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD I SUBMIT?
A digital photograph taken from a digital camera is always preferred over any other type of picture as they provide the best detail.
- ALWAYS - submit raw data from your digital camera. Do not print it out then send it to us as we prefer the digital form of the photo. Also don’t crop or alter the images in any way If sending original hard copy prints taken from a film based camera they will be returned with your completed order.
- TRY TO - submit a photo in which the subject is in contrast with the background.
- TRY TO - submit a photo that shows the subject up close. Photographs showing the subject further away must be enlarged and the details will be diminished.
- DO NOT - submit prints or copies of scanned photographs – the original is preferred.
- that even though a copy may look good enough to you, our
professional equipment sees things that the human eye cannot. Inadequate
submissions drastically reduce the quality of the finished product.
Our goal is to help you to get the best possible reproduction of your
SENDING THE PICTURE
IMAGES FROM A DIGITAL CAMERA
– Send the images from a digital camera as is with no alterations whatsoever.
- If you are scanning a hardcopy make sure to:
- Clean the scanning bed so no debris is picked up in the scan. Windex works great.
- Scan the photo at a resolution of 600 dpi and DO NOT alter it in any other way
- Set the image size to at least 5" x 7" (portrait or landscape)
- Digital image must be submitted in jpeg format (. jpg)
Be sure to include any cropping/layout instructions you desire (we will try our best to accommodate them).
Mail To: Everlife Memorials
Attn: Order Processing Dept.
5233 IH 37, Suite C-14
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
Make certain to reference your order number in the subject line as in the following example:
(Subject Line: Picture for order #1234)