Shop by Category
Headstone Ceramic Pictures
Memorial Lights & Candles
Pet Grave Markers
Pet Cremation Jewelry
Pet Cremation Memorials
Pet Cremation Keepsakes
Laser Engraved Plaques
Pet Ceramic Pictures
Articles & Guides
Cemetery Rules & Regs
Epitaphs for Headstones
Bronze Death Date Scrolls
Bronze Replacement Vases
7 Tips for Buying Urns
The Cremation Process
What Urn Size Do I Need?
Pet Loss Articles & Guides
Articles for Pet Bereavement
Finding Pet Loss Support
Directories for Pet Aftercare
All Articles & Guides...
Pet Headstones & Grave Markers
Premium Laser Pet Headstones
Large Premium Pet Marker 12 x 8
Your Laser Pet Headstone includes:
Absolute Black granite marker from heavier 2" thick stock
Your pet's picture permanently engraved
Includes engraving for name, dates & an epitaph
You have the option to review a proof before production
Free Delivery included within 48 contiguous states
12" x 8" x 2"
Click here for sending the photo
Production lead time is 10-14 business days
If going to a pet cemetery, please make certain it meets their requirements or let us know to contact them for approval.
Our Price: $209.00
Sale Price: $
You save $20.00!
Click to view another Select design here
Select design here
Toby [Add $15.00]
Barry [Add $15.00]
Rainbow Bridge [Add $15.00]
Custom design [Add $15.00]
If selecting custom design, please provide details of what you would like in the layout.
Choose font here:
Times New Roman
to see font styles)
Add lettering here:
Add name, dates and additional lettering
Everything about this line of Laser Etched Pet Headstones says quality. From the heavier 2" thick stock to the expertly design layout, your beloved pet's memorial will be lovingly crafted as if it were for one of our own pets.
It takes a special type of black granite to laser engrave a photograph onto its surface and these Absolute Black granite markers are perfect for the process. They provide excellent contrast for the distinguishing features of your loving pet and will last for centuries to come.
After you submit your order with a photograph, you will be kept informed every step of the way during the design process. Our expert crafts person will email you a layout proof and you will get to review the marker layout to ensure the picture, lettering and dates are correct. Final production will not start until you give us the go ahead.
Once the headstone is complete it will be carefully packaged and delivered right to your front door via UPS.
Production lead time is typically 10-14 business days before it ships out.
In order to ensure the final product looks great, we will need the best possible photo(s) that you can provide. Here is a set of guidelines that will help you select the best photograph.
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD I SUBMIT?
A digital photograph taken from a digital camera is always preferred over any other type of picture as they provide the best detail.
- submit raw data from your digital camera. Do not print it out then send it to us as we prefer the digital form of the photo. Also don’t crop or alter the images in any way If sending original hard copy prints taken from a film based camera they will be returned with your completed order.
- submit a photo in which the subject is in contrast with the background.
- submit a photo that shows the subject up close. Photographs showing the subject further away must be enlarged and the details will be diminished.
- submit prints or copies of scanned photographs – the original is preferred.
- that even though a copy may look good enough to you, our professional equipment sees things that the human eye cannot. Inadequate submissions drastically reduce the quality of the finished product. Our goal is to help you to get the best possible reproduction of your loved one.
SENDING THE PICTURE
IMAGES FROM A DIGITAL CAMERA
– Send the images from a digital camera as is with no alterations whatsoever.
- If you are scanning a hardcopy make sure to:
Clean the scanning bed so no debris is picked up in the scan. Windex works great.
Scan the photo at a resolution of 600 dpi and DO NOT alter it in any other way
Set the image size to at least 5" x 7" (portrait or landscape)
Digital image must be submitted in jpeg format (. jpg)
Be sure to include any cropping/layout instructions you desire (we will try our best to accommodate them).
Attn: Order Processing Dept.
5233 IH 37, Suite C-14
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
Make certain to reference your
in the subject line as in the following example:
(Subject Line: Picture for order #1234)
Accept Credit Cards Online
Copyright © 2013 Classic Memorials, Inc. DBA Everlife Memorials.All Rights Reserved.
5233 IH 37, Suite C-14
Corpus Christi, TX 78408