Your Loved One's Photographs Permanently Memorialized in Bronze
The 'Expressions In Bronze' line allows you to take favorite photos of your loved one and have them cast onto a bronze grave marker. These cast bronze grave markers are the perfect way to create a very personal and special memorial to your departed family member. New technologies have made this a possibility and the results are absolutely stunning.
A Bronze Collage of Memories
The photographs you provide will help
our designers to craft a unique bronze memorial that ho one else in the
world will have. The finished product will serve as a photographic
collage of your loved one's life cast on a bronze canvas. With your
Expressions In Bronze memorial you get to use 5 individual photos and
one background photograph for the design.
Your Expressions In Bronze Memorial Comes With:
A personalized bronze marker mounted to a durable granite base
7 individual photographs plus one background photograph
5 granite colors to choose from
2 border styles to choose from
Top of granite base is polished to a high sheen
Top edges are beveled to help prevent chipping
4" standard granite thickness
Antique bronze finish is standard
Name, dates and 6 words for an epitaph (more wording available for an additional cost)
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous states
A factory layout proof showing the design, lettering & dates so you can approve before production
Available Border Styles
Your Expressions In Bronze memorial is available with 2 border styles - woodgrain and beveled.
We have several fonts available for your memorial.
Selecting The Best Photographs
In order for us to ensure the best possible results, it is VERY important that the best photographs be submitted.
Tips for choosing photos:
- Photos should be originals and can be in black and white or color. Duplicates are not considered an original.
- Avoid photographs that are washed out as the image will not be crisp and clear. To achieve desired results, the photograph should have good contrast and clarity. Images that have shadows will be reproduced with shadows.
- Photographs that will need to be retouched due to scratches, fading, stains, etc., will incur additional charges.
- If mailing in the photographs, be sure to remove from any mounting/frames and include a copy of your order.
- Please be sure to indicate special instructions regarding cropping, positioning, which person in the photo to use, etc.
- If using a background photograph, please select a scenic one such as a seascape or mountain range. DON'T use groups of people as a background.
- Use a sticky note attached to the back of the photos if you wish to convey special instructions.
Tips for scanning photos:
- Make sure scanner bed is free from dust so that particles do not interfere with photo clarity.
- If necessary use windex and a lint free cloth to clean the glass.
- Scan photos at a resolution of no less than 300 dpi at a size of about 4 x 6.
- Name each digital file with your order a letter to distinguish each image (example: order-9852-a, order-9852-b) .
- If emailing them, make sure to send them together as attachments in one email and not several.
You Get Final Approval
Nothing goes to production until you sign off on the layout proof. We provide you with a factory layout drawn to scale which shows the bronze design, lettering, dates, emblems and additional lettering. We won't proceed with production until you give us your approval.
We Handle Cemetery Approval and the Necessary Forms
Just about every cemetery has certain requirements regarding cemetery headstones. We will contact them on your behalf to ensure the bronze headstone you want is in compliance. If there is a permit form or application that needs to be completed, we'll take care of it for you. Just know that we are here to help you in dealing with the cemetery.
Optional Items Available
For an additional cost we can add any one of these options to further customize your bronze headstone.
To obtain a quote on optional items please contact us.
- Round penciled edges
- Premium granite colors
- Specialized lettering/characters: Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Farsi, etc.
- Long epitaphs or additional lettering exceeding 6 words
- Over sized granite bases
- Ceramic oval picture mounted to bronze (also referred to as cameo, porcelain picture, Dedo)