Your Pet's Photo In A Heart Shaped Grave Marker
To those of us who see ourselves as pet parents, we regard our pets as one of the family. Showing us unconditional love and always being there for us our furry little friends have played a very important role in our lives. When the time comes for them to cross the rainbow bridge, it is only fitting that they are memorialized as any family member.
The large heart pet grave marker is perfect for marking their grave as it is shaped like a heart - the eternal symbol of love. Their photo, artwork and personal details will be framed in this large heart marker illustrating your love for them.
Each large heart pet marker is made from solid jet black granite shaped like a heart. The top is polished and the sides are rough giving it a stunning contrast.
Our designer carefully puts together a layout of the
pet marker before it is laser engraved. Nothing nothing will be engraved until we receive your approval of the layout. Once you do, it is engraved with a special laser engraving machine that precisely etches your pets photo
and design onto the stone. Just like the layout you approved.
After the engraving is complete, the grave marker is carefully packaged for a safe travel to your home. When your pet's heart grave marker arrives, you will be amazed by the completed memorial. It will
beautify your pet's grave site and permanently mark it for generations
Production lead time is 10-14 business days before it ships out.
Approximate Weight: 28 lbs.
AVAILABLE FONTS / ARTWORK
In order to ensure the final product looks great, we will need the best possible photo(s) that you can provide. Here is a set of guidelines that will help you select the best photograph.
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD I SUBMIT?
A digital photograph taken from a digital camera is always preferred over any other type of picture as they provide the best detail.
- ALWAYS - submit raw data from your digital camera. Do not print it out then send it to us as we prefer the digital form of the photo. Also donï¿½t crop or alter the images in any way If sending original hard copy prints taken from a film based camera they will be returned with your completed order.
- TRY TO - submit a photo in which the subject is in contrast with the background.
- TRY TO - submit a photo that shows the subject up close. Photographs showing the subject further away must be enlarged and the details will be diminished.
- DO NOT - submit prints or copies of scanned photographs ï¿½ the original is preferred.
REMEMBER - that even though a copy may look good enough to you, our professional equipment sees things that the human eye cannot. Inadequate submissions drastically reduce the quality of the finished product. Our goal is to help you to get the best possible reproduction of your loved one.
SENDING THE PICTURE
IMAGES FROM A DIGITAL CAMERA ï¿½ Send the images from a digital camera as is with no alterations whatsoever.
SCANNED IMAGES - If you are scanning a hard copy make sure to:
Be sure to include any cropping/layout instructions you desire (we will try our best to accommodate them).
- Clean the scanning bed so no debris is picked up in the scan. Windex works great.
- Scan the photo at a resolution of 600 dpi and DO NOT alter it in any other way.
- Set the image size to at least 5" x 7" (portrait or landscape)
- Digital image must be submitted in jpeg format (.jpg)
Mail To: Everlife Memorials
Attn: Order Processing Dept.
5233 IH 37, Suite C-14
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
Email To: email@example.com
Make certain to reference your order number in the subject line as in the following example: Picture for order #1234