Specially designed for two persons buried in side-by-side graves, our companion laser engraved headstone line is perfect for married couples wishing to spend eternity together. They are fully customized featuring your favorite photograph laser engraved onto the jet black granite surface.
Each granite headstone incorporates either a single photograph of 2 persons or 2 separate photos of each person. It is then personalized with their names, dates and any additional lettering.
Upon receipt of your order we will contact the cemetery (provided you select to have it shipped to a cemetery) and make certain your granite headstone meets their requirements before it is sent to production. Any required changes will be brought to your attention for your approval.
Before the headstone is engraved, you will be emailed a layout proof showing the memorial as it will appear when finished. We will not proceed with production until you are satisfied with the drawing and give us your approval.
Our customer service staff will guide you through the fulfillment cycle, answering any questions you may have and relaying pertinent information about your order to you.
HERE'S WHAT WHAT YOU GET:
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD I SUBMIT?
- Your order details are verified with the cemetery before shipment
- The person's name, life dates and a short epitaph (up to 25 letters) are laser engraved
- Up to 5 photographs and 1 background image
- A layout proof giving you the opportunity to review the memorial before production
- Granite is Jet Black and all sides are sawn smooth & top edges are slightly beveled
- Delivery in the 48 Continental United States
- Price does not include cemetery installation/placement fees
REMEMBER - that even though a copy may look good enough to you,
our professional equipment sees things that the human eye cannot.
Inadequate submissions drastically reduce the quality of the finished
ALWAYS - submit original photographs, or raw data from your digital camera.
- NEVER - submit prints of scanned photographs
- NEVER - submit photocopies of photographs
- NEVER - submit prints made from a laser or ink-jet printer
Our goal is to help you to get the best possible reproduction of your beloved one's photograph.
SENDING THE PICTURE:
1. If sending a hardcopy, print a copy of your order to send along to
the address below with the picture. You will receive the original back.
2. If emailing a digital image make certain it meets the following criteria:
Must have a resolution of NO LESS than 300 dpi.
The digital image size must be at least 8" x 10"
Must be submitted in jpeg format (.jpg)
When emailing it to us make certain to reference your order number
3. Be sure to include any cropping/layout instructions you may require (we will try our best to accommodate them).
Attn: Order Processing Dept.
5233 IH 37, Suite C-14
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
Make certain to reference your order number in the subject line as in the following example:
(Subject Line: Picture(s) for order #1234)