At 1" thick these pet markers are made from highly polished black granite which provides optimal contrast when laser etched with likeness of your beloved pet. These plaques come complete with your pet's name, dates and a personalized message (up to 40 characters).
These plaques can be laid flat on the ground to mark the grave of your pet or simply used as a memorial. They are also thin enough to vertically affix to a wall or upright mounting.
Production lead time is 10-14 business days before it ships out.
In order to ensure the final product looks great, we will need the best
possible photo(s) that you can provide. Here is a set of guidelines that
will help you
select the best photograph.
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD I SUBMIT?
A digital photograph taken from a digital camera is always preferred
over any other type of picture as they provide the best detail.
- ALWAYS - submit raw data from your digital camera. Do not
print it out then send it to us as we prefer the digital form of the
photo. Also don�t crop or alter the images in any way If sending
original hard copy prints taken from a film based camera they will be
returned with your completed order.
- TRY TO - submit a photo in which the subject is in contrast with the background.
- TRY TO - submit a photo that shows the subject up close.
Photographs showing the subject further away must be enlarged and the
details will be diminished.
- DO NOT - submit prints or copies of scanned photographs � the original is preferred.
- that even though a copy may look good enough to you, our
professional equipment sees things that the human eye cannot. Inadequate
submissions drastically reduce the quality of the finished product.
Our goal is to help you to get the best possible reproduction of your
SENDING THE PICTURE
IMAGES FROM A DIGITAL CAMERA
� Send the images from a digital camera as is with no alterations whatsoever.
- If you are scanning a hardcopy make sure to:
- Clean the scanning bed so no debris is picked up in the scan. Windex works great.
- Scan the photo at a resolution of 600 dpi and DO NOT alter it in any other way
- Set the image size to at least 5" x 7" (portrait or landscape)
- Digital image must be submitted in jpeg format (. jpg)
Be sure to include any cropping/layout instructions you desire (we will try our best to accommodate them).
Mail To: Everlife Memorials
Attn: Order Processing Dept.
5233 IH 37, Suite C-14
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
Make certain to reference your order number in the subject line as in the following example:
(Subject Line: Picture for order #1234)