The Perfect Monument for Your Pet
Your beloved pet brought many years of enjoyment and love without condition. Always there, laying under the covers, eager to play ball, or simply sit at your feet while reading a book. They are always loving and always forgiving especially those times when we get home in a bad mood. Let's face it, they are the perfect family even if only under a couple of feet tall. When they cross that rainbow bridge, it hurts, but it is important to remember them in a dignified manner.
These upright pet monuments feature a design that is truly unique - just like your loving pet. Skillfully made from jet black granite, they are laser engraved with beloved pet's photograph. Both parts of the granite monument are cut to size and highly polished to a mirror like finish.
Based on the information you provide to us, our art department carefully designs a layout of the memorial and sent to you for approval. Nothing is done until you give us the final approval on the layout. Once you do, the monument is engraved by a special laser engraving machine that etches with precision your pets photo and design onto the stone's surface. Just like the layout proof you approved.
After engraving it with the laser, a skilled team member carefully assembles the upright tablet to the monument base and glues it together with and industrial grade epoxy that is made just for stone work. We let the epoxy cure for at least 24 hours to ensure a permanent bond. Your pet's memorial is then packaged for shipment utilizing special packaging foam and double walled boxes made just for these pet monuments.
When your pet's upright monument arrives, you will be amazed by the completed memorial. It will beautify your pet's grave site and permanently mark it for generations to come.
Production lead time is 10-14 business days before it ships out.
Approximate Weight: 90 lbs.
AVAILABLE FONTS / ARTWORK
In order to ensure the final product looks great, we will need the best possible photo(s) that you can provide. Here is a set of guidelines that will help you select the best photograph.
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD I SUBMIT?
A digital photograph taken from a digital camera is always preferred over any other type of picture as they provide the best detail.
- ALWAYS - submit raw data from your digital camera. Do not print it out then send it to us as we prefer the digital form of the photo. Also donï¿½t crop or alter the images in any way If sending original hard copy prints taken from a film based camera they will be returned with your completed order.
- TRY TO - submit a photo in which the subject is in contrast with the background.
- TRY TO - submit a photo that shows the subject up close. Photographs showing the subject further away must be enlarged and the details will be diminished.
- DO NOT - submit prints or copies of scanned photographs ï¿½ the original is preferred.
REMEMBER - that even though a copy may look good enough to you, our professional equipment sees things that the human eye cannot. Inadequate submissions drastically reduce the quality of the finished product. Our goal is to help you to get the best possible reproduction of your loved one.
SENDING THE PICTURE
IMAGES FROM A DIGITAL CAMERA ï¿½ Send the images from a digital camera as is with no alterations whatsoever.
SCANNED IMAGES - If you are scanning a hard copy make sure to:
Be sure to include any cropping/layout instructions you desire (we will try our best to accommodate them).
- Clean the scanning bed so no debris is picked up in the scan. Windex works great.
- Scan the photo at a resolution of 600 dpi and DO NOT alter it in any other way.
- Set the image size to at least 5" x 7" (portrait or landscape)
- Digital image must be submitted in jpeg format (.jpg)
Mail To: Everlife Memorials
Attn: Order Processing Dept.
5233 IH 37, Suite C-14
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
Email To: email@example.com
Make certain to reference your order number in the subject line as in the following example: Picture for order #1234