Memorializing Your Pet With A Pet Gravestone
Whether its playing fetch, running around the beach or simply laying at your feet while you enjoy some down time, our pets have become a very important part of our lives.
They are regarded as family members and as such they deserve to be remembered in a respectful and meaningful way - just like family. Our line of upright pet gravestones make a perfect memorial to your beloved pet.
These pet gravestones are carefully designed with your pet's photo laser engraved onto the face of the gravestone. Fabricated from jet black granite, these gorgeous memorials are made to the same standards of quality used when making memorials for people. The finished product will amaze you by its sheer beauty.
Once your order is received our art department will design a layout based on the information and suggestions you provide. Nothing is engraved until you give us the final approval on the layout. Once you do, the gravestone is engraved by a special laser engraver that precisely etches your pets photo, personal details and design onto the stone's surface. It will look just like the layout proof you approved.
After the engraving is done, the gravestone is assembled by a skilled craftsman who will epoxy the upright tablet portion of the gravestone to the base with an industrial grade epoxy made specifically for stone. We let the epoxy cure for at least 24 hours to ensure a permanent bond. Your pet's upright gravestone is then packaged for shipment utilizing special packaging foam and double walled boxes to ensure a safe travel to your home.
When your pet's upright monument arrives, you will be impressed by the completed memorial. It will beautify your pet's grave site and permanently mark it for generations to come.
Production lead time is 10-14 business days before it ships out.
Approximate Weight: 45 lbs.
AVAILABLE FONTS / ARTWORK
In order to ensure the final product looks great, we will need the best possible photo(s) that you can provide. Here is a set of guidelines that will help you select the best photograph.
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD I SUBMIT?
A digital photograph taken from a digital camera is always preferred over any other type of picture as they provide the best detail.
- ALWAYS - submit raw data from your digital camera. Do not print it out then send it to us as we prefer the digital form of the photo. Also donï¿½t crop or alter the images in any way If sending original hard copy prints taken from a film based camera they will be returned with your completed order.
- TRY TO - submit a photo in which the subject is in contrast with the background.
- TRY TO - submit a photo that shows the subject up close. Photographs showing the subject further away must be enlarged and the details will be diminished.
- DO NOT - submit prints or copies of scanned photographs ï¿½ the original is preferred.
REMEMBER - that even though a copy may look good enough to you, our professional equipment sees things that the human eye cannot. Inadequate submissions drastically reduce the quality of the finished product. Our goal is to help you to get the best possible reproduction of your loved one.
SENDING THE PICTURE
IMAGES FROM A DIGITAL CAMERA ï¿½ Send the images from a digital camera as is with no alterations whatsoever.
SCANNED IMAGES - If you are scanning a hard copy make sure to:
Be sure to include any cropping/layout instructions you desire (we will try our best to accommodate them).
- Clean the scanning bed so no debris is picked up in the scan. Windex works great.
- Scan the photo at a resolution of 600 dpi and DO NOT alter it in any other way.
- Set the image size to at least 5" x 7" (portrait or landscape)
- Digital image must be submitted in jpeg format (.jpg)
Mail To: Everlife Memorials
Attn: Order Processing Dept.
5233 IH 37, Suite C-14
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
Email To: [email protected]
Make certain to reference your order number in the subject line as in the following example: Picture for order #1234